High mount exhaust for Gen I

This is the one i'm looking for Tim...can you PM me with price for full system dual and single...cheers! Oh ya, how does the plastic fair with these? Any meltage?

PM sent.

Also note that HMF does not make the high-mounts in a slip on.

Only come in full system single or dual. :thumbsup: Difference between a Dual System and a single side is about $125 more.

This thread was talking about the HMF dual highmount. That is what I am referring to.

Dual HMF high mount slip-ons versus the HMF dual high mount full system. Either system is a PITA to install and get to fit right. Alot of manhandling is required. The bonus of it all is that they sound great.

Okay i'm dumb.....what does PITA mean......i thought they were only envoronment people...lol

Jason, your HMF Exhaust shipped today. Full System High Mounts. :bowdown:

Be there on Monday. Sending over tracking info.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Looks good Chris! I'd have to go for polished though....if I could chrome my @#!$ I would...lol

they are polished...i just havent removed them in 5 years and buffed out the oxidation...<<<lazy

Sorry to hijack, but I was looking on the Pashnit site for the HMF exhaust and cant find it. I would like to have a single pipe high mount and the colors are interesting. Any idea on the cost of this? Does it come with header wrap? Anyone have this and is it way loud or just medium loud. I have a Two Brothers 4-2-1 exhaust. Its not real loud now and I dont need the cops chasing me LOL

PITA means pain in the @ss.. i have installed it...take your time...space out your left (clutch side) exhaust because your swingarm will rub if its not forced (and i do mean forced) outwards if i can do it...im sure you can lol

Back