high mount exhaust.

Lyrikz

Registered
Hi, im new to the busa forum.. Im pickin up my SE red haya at the end of this month and im already looking for a high mount exhaust.

ANy of you owners in here have a high mount DUAL exhaust?? Single high mount will work also.. ANy pics or web links?? Im also looking for some sound clips too.

Thanks

PS: where can i find the search function also??

Welcome to the board Lyrikz!  Hope you find everything you need to know here...

The search function is on the top of the page, along the right side...next to "Members" and "Help"

search.jpg

Tons of questions about exhaust on here...look under Modifications for something specific, and I'm sure someone will come along with much more help than I've offered!
biggrin.gif

Hi mount dual Devil retains passenger pegs, and the system can be had for $799 (with carbon cans).

i swear by the hmf hi dual himounts.. the sound and attention u get is awesome. and it makes the busa stand out from other busas. ive posted pix of mine in some other threads..

WELCOME TO THE BOARD.... GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXHAUST .... WAIT TILL AFTER YOUR BREAK IN PERIOD BEFORE YOU ADD THE EXHAUST .

Hi, im new to the busa forum.. Im pickin up my SE red haya at the end of this month and im already looking for a high mount exhaust.

ANy of you owners in here have a high mount DUAL exhaust??  Single high mount will work also.. ANy pics or web links?? Im also looking for some sound clips too.

Thanks

PS:  where can i find the search function also??
HMF dual high mount - carbon....

Mac

how do you guys get away without having a license plate?
rock.gif

I am going with the HMF hi mounts in about 2 months. They look sweet, sound great AND make good decent power.

Here is NICKSLICKs bike with em.

hmfnixskix.gif

I have never seen a hindle dual system. As far as I know, they only make single sided full systems.

I have never seen a hindle dual system.  As far as I know, they only make single sided full systems.
I haven't either.... I will look around.
Ya, i dont think they do have a dual... dang..

ANyone have pics of a SINGLE high mount from hindle??

Also, if i go with the single exhaust do i have to wrap the header cause it gets so hot? And will it burn anything with that extra heat? I read about some people plastics getting burned because of the extra heat...

HINDLE

Check out their site, The full systems makes 3 hp and so does the slip ons! However, the curves are much different! If you want to go hindle, you gotta go BDE gen 3 hindle.

lots of people don't wrap their headers...just make sure you have all your clearances and you should be fine.

Back