High mount exhaust for Gen I

meductic

Registered
Do we have a sponsor on here for HMF or equivalent high mount exhaust? I am interested and have found one on ebay but i'd like to support our sponsors....Pashnit?????

I got mine from street. But he is nO longer a sponsor

Chase, with HMF, all their stuff is made to order, at time of order. Easiest is to let me know what specifically you want & see if we can give you a decent price.

Choose the color of the can, full system or slip ons, plus the type of tip you want.

6-55966-3.jpg

2006 Busa HMF Pipes 3.JPG

2006 Busa HMF Pipes 4.JPG

2006 Busa HMF Pipes.jpg

6-55966-3.jpg

2006 Busa HMF Pipes 3.JPG

2006 Busa HMF Pipes 4.JPG

2006 Busa HMF Pipes.jpg

And my all time favorite. Definitely one of most eye-catching Busa's with the HMF! :bowdown::bowdown:

hayabusa_hmf_blue.jpg

hayabusa_hmf_blue.jpg

This is the one i'm looking for Tim...can you PM me with price for full system dual and single...cheers! Oh ya, how does the plastic fair with these? Any meltage?

20100825_4.jpg

with a full system, i wrapped my headers and attached heat shield to the inside of the fairings...i ended up with one dime sized spot on the bottom of the left fairing where the header touched so i adjusted the wrap and haven't had any further issues :beerchug:

I hafta admit, the dual HMF high mounts are the sexist looking ones I have ever seen on a Busa. I don't know how they sound and how they are to own over the long haul but they are dang hot looking.

I hafta admit, the dual HMF high mounts are the sexist looking ones I have ever seen on a Busa. I don't know how they sound and how they are to own over the long haul but they are dang hot looking.

I LOVE the clean look of them, they just flow with the lines of the bike!

Just a heads up. I've installed and rode a Busa with both the dual high mount slip-ons and full system. The sound is the same between the two, with the full system providing more HP.

This thread was talking about the HMF dual highmount. That is what I am referring to.

Dual HMF high mount slip-ons versus the HMF dual high mount full system. Either system is a PITA to install and get to fit right. Alot of manhandling is required. The bonus of it all is that they sound great.

Back