Hi there, Im new

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Hi folks I am new to posting here, although I visit this board as a guest frequently. I am also new to owning a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa it is silver/graphite in color, really nice 5125 miles never layed down and flawless in condition I will post pictures if anyone interested.

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095451627 -->

Welcome to the madness....
Remember, If the front wheel is still on the ground.... yer not twisting it hard enough!  
cool.gif

If the rear wheel stays on the ground...yer braking waaaayyy too early!

Raider
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1085"|1095451728 -->

Welcome!!! and change that font color, it's way too hard to see against the background color.
biggrin.gif

well you guys get the idea. all i have to do now is get it from Illinois to Texas lol either trailer it or have them ship it. I am getting the shipping information from the dealer sometime today or tomorrow

fa_4.jpg

Welcome ... good looking bike ... thanks for the pics ... but that is the wrong hump isn't it?

Vabusa is right, you have a hump from a 2003 gray black on that instead of the one for your silver gray.
rock.gif

Hey guys stop picking on me lol. Anyways I like the different hump because it adds 'character' to the hump. The hump is one on the reasons I liked the Busa. And it carries the color to the rear more.

well you guys get the idea. all i have to do now is get it from Illinois to Texas lol either trailer it or have them ship it. I am getting the shipping information from the dealer sometime today or tomorrow [/QUOTE]

I'll ride it out there to ya for free well not exactly for free, I'll need expense loot for the first oil change (600mi), gas and two dayz for the hotel
smile.gif

I can be contacted @ 777-9311 St8 Pimpn.

Welcome aboard Ace .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095458729 -->

Call it stupid but I'm with Hayaboosta on likeing the way the dark grey hump lQQkzzzzzzz.
post-6-52393-f1_4.jpg

I'll have one on mine before next summer
idea.gif

Hey..............I saw that one listed on ebay! (those were the pics posted) You must have been the winner? How much did the price jump to?

Welcome to the board.
smile.gif

Back