Hi! New here...

What is it about Texas that seems to harbor more than their fair share of "Fine Women"?

Does your husband ride as well? How does he feel about his missus romping on two wheels?

Oh, My Bad! WELCOME! :cheerleader:

Definitely catch up with dan and Diane it Texas...some of the BEST people on here... and welcome, :welcome:be safe and enjoy the ride, were here to help:thumbsup:

Young man, you remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "I love my wife"!

Tuf buddy it's 'My wife is #1 in my life' and it's true.
Just thought it funny how when it's your regular new GUY the thread gets a couple pages and when it's a new gal we get all flustered and run at the mouth for ten pages.
Just typical men we are, don't know when to stop talking :)

I'm just happy she's not Spanish and from Florida or I'd have 20 posts here :laugh:

Welcome again TexasBusaDriver :beerchug:

What is it about Texas that seems to harbor more than their fair share of "Fine Women"?

Does your husband ride as well? How does he feel about his missus romping on two wheels?

Oh, My Bad! WELCOME! :cheerleader:

Y'all are funny!

Yes, he rides... right now he's got a HD Ultra Classic, which I lovingly refer to as his "Geezer Glide". :laugh: Although, since I got my Hayabusa, he has been scanning the internet in search of one for himself. :whistle:

I was in a little fender bender 3 years ago and wound up with 18 broken bones and a brain anneurism. Luckily I was in my car and not on my bike. He was pretty protective of me for a while after that (especially after having to play nurse for almost 3 months), but he's relaxed somewhat. I'm pretty independent. :semi:

Going from a harley to a busa, talk about a change. I use to ride cruisers but not since I got my own busa. Now life will never be the same. My riding buddy has a busa and he just added a harley to his garage. I laugh every time we ride and he wants to take his harley. I call him an old man and tell him to get real and get on the busa so we can have some real fun. lol If there ever was a fountain of youth it is when I get out on my busa. I feel like I'm 25 when I ride it. Congrats on your new bike, and be careful, it'll make you feel younger too. :)

Back