Hi from the UK

steveK8

Registered
Just a quick post to say hello, I've just picked up my new K8 after selling a K5 back in the summer. The weather's s**t here with constant rain for the last 3 weeks, in fact it started raining the day I picked the bike up ! So I can only sit here and read up on the new bike.

I love your "new 2008 Busa threads" area. lot's of great info there, hopefully I will be able to contribute at some stage but for now i'm just reading through it all.

Cheers

Steve

welcome aboard!

cheers mate
beerchug.gif

I dig your banners, too, Steve. Great bike, but sorry about your weather!!! Dragsville fo sho!

Welcome to the family.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

How hard was it to get a license to ride that in the UK?
The test is easy ! you take an off road day, normally in a parking lot, just to show you can control a bike, then a 4 day course on a 500cc machine. on the final day you take the driving test, where the examiner follows you on a bike with a 2 way radio. then if you pass you can ride whatever you like. Oh and you take an easy writen road safty test too.

Thanks for the welcome guys !

welcome.gif
steveK8, you found a great site here, the guys and gals are very helpful. So you did the direct access course, friend of mine did it last year, then bought a 07 Repsol blade, think its a bit much for him. Hope you get on better with that sweet looking Busa, go on, switch to low power mode and ride the bike, Busa's are good in the rain if you like wheel spin  
beerchug.gif

Back