hi everyone, i am back and alot has happened!

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
hi everyone, it has been a long time since i have posted a note here, maybe over 6 months, alot has happened to my personal life, most of it job related, they had to cut back in management position and only sales position available. well i decided for right now to take it because there are not alot of management positions open in auto business because of economy and drop of auto sales. so i decided to stay where i am since i have had 10 years of experience, vacations and benefit but making 3rd of what i made in the past before economy collapsed, hey ... at least i got a job! cash for clunker help for a month but killed and will kill our business for the next 6 months or more. ( thanks to whoever thought of that program!). obviously bills are adding up and have to go to my savings to pay bills. cutting back on a lot of things but still you have to live. i am getting tight on savings and looks like the next month or so the busa has to go. on top that i have had kidney stone which that is not alot of fun ( if you ever had one, you know how it feels) alot of pain and discomfort and looks like it is not coming out and might have to do laser surgery. anyway.. i hope i did not bore you all with my story, hope everyone is doing ok. i be around to drop few notes here.

shawn

Kidney stones are no fun, good luck passing that. Smaller is better :laugh:
hope things turn around for you and you can keep the busa, if not then get a new one in the future :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you are still kicking. Hope things turn around for you and the rest that are hurting.
Good luck with the stones. Do not want to be in your shoes.
Keep your head up and stop by when you can

Glad your over that, things will get better, hang in there, Kanji's are therapeutic:welcome:

Ouch!. Kidney stones suck.. You can help it along by doing side bends and lots of bending exercises at the waist. After that you can do lots of jump rope to help them through the ureter. Once they are on your bladder, the pain is over and everything is smooth sailing.

Sorry to hear your situation, but I am sure glad to see you posting again.:thumbsup:
:welcome: back.
Bubba

hey glad you dropped in to say hi, good luck with that stone thing, if you go to the ER morphine is your friend, as i have had 1 or 12, but hey who's counting...:whistle:

Ouch!. Kidney stones suck.. You can help it along by doing side bends and lots of bending exercises at the waist. After that you can do lots of jump rope to help them through the ureter. Once they are on your bladder, the pain is over and everything is smooth sailing.

thanks for the advise, i give a try. the sad thing the doctors don't say much about your situation.
first time this happened about 2 and half months a go, around 3am the severe pain woke me up ( no warning!) it was so bad that i got my a@@ in the car headed to emergency room driving ( i don't know how i did it and made it there) they did the scan, blood test and urine test and guess how much was bill? 9100.00 ( thanks for insurance.)!!!!

thanks guys for a warm welcome, glad to be back!

005.jpg

005.jpg

Glad to see you posting again! I hope things start to turn around for you :thumbsup:

:welcome: back and condolences on the kidney stone,was in the hostpital for 5 days when i had one.never want to experience that again.good luck:thumbsup:

:welcome: back and condolences on the kidney stone,was in the hostpital for 5 days when i had one.never want to experience that again.good luck:thumbsup:

wow! mine wasn't that bad but the pain killer(HYDROCODONE) is one heck of pain killer! it knocks you out , you should have seen my eyes when i took them the first couple of days!:rofl::rofl:

Back