Hi All

AndySV1K

Registered
Hello people.

New here, not a hayabusa owner (yet)

Ive been out of biking for nearly a year, last bike was an SV1000.

That was a cracking bike, but didnt have much time to use it so sold it to do other things.

Now im getting that 12 month itch, i want a bike again!!

been looking at the 08 busa and i like!
drools.gif

Need to sell some stuff first to finance it, but ideally would love to own a brand spanker by the end of summer.

Im going to arrange a test ride at the local dealer (im in UK by the way) i expect that will seal the deal and make me desperate for one.

Andy.

welcome and good luck. Word of advice, don't test ride it til you can buy it. I'll guarantee you will be miserable if you test ride it and have to wait!

welcome.gif
To the org to both of you. Don't worry about a test ride, just buy it and go, highly unlikely you will not love it. If you do wait 'till the end of the summer you might get a better deal on a close-out 08, or be the first in your area with an 09. Either way you won't go wrong.

Go buy it on credit. It's the American way.
Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

I must have american blood in me then, thats usually my way too!
laugh.gif

Im under instruction though that i must sell my paramotor first, i guess she cant handle two dangerous pass times.

I was very surprised how easy it was to get the green light to get another bike, it almost makes me suspicious! especially considering the bike im looking at.

Andy.

Welcome
welcome.gif
 to the Org, and DON'T be a stranger
face7.gif
. Ya know you don't have to own a Busa to JOIN US in the Fun
jump9.gif

If you hang around here your screwed this Busa thing is infectious. i was just checking things out seeing how the org liked the bike and before i knew it there was a brand new 07 sitting in my garage. didnt even take a test ride to be hooked. really great group here with lots of knowledge on these bikes no excuse for making mistakes learn from other members what mods work and what mods dont. 07 all black, tobin seat, helibars, puig double bubble and Mirror spacers!

Back