Hey y'all, remember me?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Lol I doubt many do. Haven't been on here in.....god only knows how long. Been keepin the place clean? Lol ;-)

Not much to catch up on really.... Finally got a truck to haul bike around. BUT still can't go to Bash this spring cuz we have our labor contract negotiations in June and I'm tryin to bank some coin in case we strike.
Still looking for a seat cover, I had high hopes of one on here last year but found she was the same as the ones before her lol.
Been spending ALOT of my time over at bushcraftusa.com

Seat covers come and go. I found that when I stop looking they come to me. Get married and they're everywhere :laugh:

Seat covers come and go. I found that when I stop looking they come to me. Get married and they're everywhere :laugh:

True man but when ya been without a seat cover for 3.5-4yrs and everything else in your life is pretty good, there's not much else to remain a constant unfortunately.

belive it or not...been wondering how you been fairing...things been rough for folks arround erie lately...dont know if you talk to illuminati much he a bit down in luck now and needing good leads on work. otherwise welcome back

Welchs is hiring. Have to apply through Careerlink. Let him know

You did get a Ford didnt you. Hows that thing running? I dont sweat it I have no luck with seat covers either.

Casper, aren't you the one that I met with chris, Illuniati at roar on the shore couple years ago?

belive it or not...been wondering how you been fairing...things been rough for folks arround erie lately...dont know if you talk to illuminati much he a bit down in luck now and needing good leads on work. otherwise welcome back

Don't mean to butt in your business but do you think he would be interested in coming to work overseas? Just a thought.
I don't what his skill set is but, I would be more than happy to see if I can find him something.

Let me know:thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember you!! Don't you owe me money?!! :rofl:

Good to see you here man...hope you're doing well! :thumbsup:

Casper, aren't you the one that I met with chris, Illuniati at roar on the shore couple years ago?

that was illuminati (mark...he sent you that intresting pic...lol) and solarbarack (brad..and his girlfriend renee) casper (kevin) is who started and helped me with all the Hiya in the hills. and is a ford service tech.

who are you,,

Oh the none attending bash attendee?

Back