Greetings everyone from BigDawg_03Busa

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Hey guys/gals, it's been sooooo long since I've been on and posted. I was curious to see who is still a member of the .org since I joined in 03? If you remember my name chime in, as I only remember a few of the people that frequented the board when I was on.

God bless,
BD

Welcome back!

You won't remember me, but if you get on the site much in the future, we'll probably bump into each other...

:beerchug:

i think you were still hanging around when i first joined...glad you decided to drop by again :beerchug:

there are still quite a few around you will recognize

Good to hear from you guys, I'll be back on more frequently. Are revlis, WWJD, Thinker, Captain, NinjaEater still active on the boards?

Good to hear from you guys, I'll be back on more frequently. Are revlis, WWJD, Thinker, Captain, NinjaEater still active on the boards?

Greg is not on here too much, but everyone else is still a regular. How have things been going for you? Been wondering what happened to you.

good to see you posting up again :thumbsup: Most of the older guys are still here... some just not as active as others

I was wondering where you were a few weeks back...great to see you on here again!! :thumbsup:

Dayum, it has been a long time since I seen you in here. Do you still have your bike?

Welcome back.

What up Dawg.. I'm still around.. Good to see you posting again hope all is good with you. Still have the Busa?

Wow i see the old dogs are still posting. I also see some of you are real post %^$* :laugh: As for me I'm blessed, still growing in the Lord, I'm excited and a bit apprehensive about what the future holds. As for riding, now my son has been living with me about 3 years, so I've been hovering around 36-38k miles for that time frame on my baby.

I've started a motorcycle ministry, so the riding juices are flowing again. Had a Christmas parade the other day and experienced how hot ole silver can get, so I'm in the market for a muzzy fan to prevent that from happening again.

Good to hear from all of you BigBS you have like 100k posts by now I'm sure, VaBusa r u still the mother figure on the board :laugh: (I mean that in the mose respectful way, as I'm sure you know). Good to make contact again, I'll be on from time to time to check in and post.

God bless,

Hebrews 9:27 for it is appointed for man to die once, and after that the judgement.

Wow i see the old dogs are still posting. I also see some of you are real post %^$* :laugh: As for me I'm blessed, still growing in the Lord, I'm excited and a bit apprehensive about what the future holds. As for riding, now my son has been living with me about 3 years, so I've been hovering around 36-38k miles for that time frame on my baby.

I've started a motorcycle ministry, so the riding juices are flowing again. Had a Christmas parade the other day and experienced how hot ole silver can get, so I'm in the market for a muzzy fan to prevent that from happening again.

Good to hear from all of you BigBS you have like 100k posts by now I'm sure, VaBusa r u still the mother figure on the board :laugh: (I mean that in the mose respectful way, as I'm sure you know). Good to make contact again, I'll be on from time to time to check in and post.

God bless,

Hebrews 9:27 for it is appointed for man to die once, and after that the judgement.

Glad you were able to pop in and that things are going well for you. The future is uncertain for all of us. Now that you are back, though, how about posting up some pics of the bike? You know how we are.

I still have the banner that you made for me awhile back... good to see you back.

Back