Hey, what kind of rigs (trailers) do you guys

busabrother

Registered
Just curious to see the set ups.  I use a open 5x8 trailer with an old stock can bolted to the front to protect my fender from hitting the rail.  I will post pic when i clear it off of all the other junk I have on it right now.  Pics are welcome?  I am considering going to a closed trailer. But i think I will save up for a few years to get one of those fancy half trailer half rv deals!!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078876960 -->

I have a single bike Kendon stand-up with the rock guard and new style chocks. I can load the bike by myself, which is a plus since I am by myself most of the time. Great trailer for hauling the bike when I don't feel like riding a long distance.
tounge.gif

I saw the kendon, I liked it but it was too rich for my blood. I really like the baxley sport trailer, That too, unfortunately was too rich for my blood too. So i bought a holmes utility trailer and made due.

See now I know your confused bro... YOU RIDE A BUSA, You trailer the Harley....

laugh.gif
Damn sometimes Guys...

Actually someone built their own trailer awhile ago... I don't remember who, I want to say it was Icemann... But that may be just because he handles so many other parts and projects... Looked pretty cool though, Diamond plate deck...etc...

Dude when i go to the track. I have to trailer it . Also i trailer to Myrtle Don't ride. Everywhere else I ride though!!
tounge.gif

Chevy Tahoe, and built my own 6 bike open hauler.....goin enclosed right away.....startin from scratch again.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078889052 -->

6X10 Pace Enclosed Fits two bikes side by side or one centered.

yo ice that trailer is off the hook! holla at me where to get that the one i built from harbor freight tool is about to snap

dayum sleeper you aint fu@Kin around that is a big a$$ trailer man id sleep in that piece istead of gettin a hotel what truck tows that an excursion or H2?

Yo if i could afford an enclosed i would. I would have a couple of inflatable beds etc. Build me some cabinets. And roll!!
wink.gif

Thanks to another member here:

I have a 5x8 with short rail trailer also.

but two will fit in da' twuk  
tounge.gif

Love da Busa, be 1 with da Busa, oooooh someone say BOOOOOsA?

ummm busa, it's not just for Dinner anymore
drooling3.gif

Back