HEY MICHELLE!!!

biggrin.gif

(PDBusa @ Mar. 22 2007,15:16)
Come on buddy, you know who your real friends are. Don't let her use you like that... Give in to your darkside!

COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!! Kevin and I have cookies here...

Hey guys that aren't going to be posting as of 4:30 p.m. today, line up and kiss my.................................................................................

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*</span></span>

"We've interrupted your regularly scheduled programming so that we may bring you 'Men In Tights' starring Ben, Hank and Kevin.  Please, DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SET...it will do you no good, you're eyes will be ruined just as mine have been and your mind, well, let's just say it's best that you may not remember these next few moments..."

"Enjoy the fellas in pink taffada as they sing and dance with big Jersey Girl hair to the tunes of Queensryche!  HIT IT BOYS!!!"

SHOCKED.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 22 2007,15:54) We've interrupted your regularly scheduled programming so that we may bring you 'Men In Tights' starring Ben, Hank and Kevin.  
But you said I could wear a thong
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 22 2007,15:18)
(VaBusa @ Mar. 22 2007,15:54) We've interrupted your regularly scheduled programming so that we may bring you 'Men In Tights' starring Ben, Hank and Kevin.
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
crazy.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

(vman1300 @ Mar. 22 2007,13:18)
pissed.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif
wow.gif

pissed.gif

pissed.gif

Hah, I guess being under the wheels on the bus that go round and round turned out to be a benefit.

Least I ain't wearing pink tights.

Dan

Timely, too!

I think I'll be needing one really soon!

Back