VaBusa ... Check In

She don't come around much on the weekends. She does the family thing instead. Must be nice to have a life outside the board.
drooling3.gif
"D

Yeah, life outside of the board?! It's sort of, shall we say, "forced" time away? I'd hang out here all weekend in between kids and chores, but the husband doesn't like the board or the time I put in to it...

I don't mind laying it all out for you guys to read...I still hang out here and make friends, despite his dislike for that...if you give up everything you enjoy in life, you might as well not live, right?!
tounge.gif

I've been around DJ...I've been busy with work (politics, BS and deceit all around me), so I guess I've been sort of busy...

Hey DJ...been meaning to PM you...I haven't forgotten you...I'm working on something with that pic of your Busa and hope to get it done very soon...
cool.gif

Thanks for looking for me!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

I understand you VA.
My wife does not appreciate the time i spend on the board, specially when I am at work, cuz now when we hop on the subway, instead of talk about how my day went, I talk about you guys on the board!

I understand you VA.
My wife does not appreciate the time i spend on the  board, specially when I am at work, cuz now when we hop on the subway, instead of talk about how my day went, I talk about you guys on the board!
Yeah, I tend to talk about you guys too much, but it's all good stuff...if I've ummm, slept with any of you, I sure hope it was good for you, 'cause I don't remember it!
laugh.gif

Jealousy is a hell of a thing, isn't it?!
tounge.gif

Good yer back....... Sage freaked me out a bit there.....haven't seen ya on in a bit now (busy week)....prolly just missed ya.
Anyhow......more importantly, I cannot believe you don't remember that night a few months back we spent together....I'll never forget it myself......I'm hurt!!!

Wait I may have been dreaming....ohhhhhhhh how I love dreaming!!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085413898 -->

Good yer back....... Sage freaked me out a bit there.....haven't seen ya on in a bit now (busy week)....prolly just missed ya.
Anyhow......more importantly, I cannot believe you don't remember that night a few months back we spent together....I'll never forget it myself......I'm hurt!!!

Wait I may have been dreaming....ohhhhhhhh how I love dreaming!!!
See, so my husband's fears and jealousy are warranted then?!

I'll need some pics for proof, if you don't mind!
tounge.gif

You should have known not to mix me and beer...things can get ugly!
laugh.gif

I miss you too when your not on. I remember I called you sweetheart in a PM and then felt bad and said I was sorry. I don't want your husband to ban you. I like you here.

Paul

Oh, yeah guys...thanks for reminding me of the good times I never had...
tounge.gif

Husband should love this thread should he check it out...hey, maybe it's a reality check...my luck, he'll miss all of the joking and I'll be looking for a new place to store Caesar!
tounge.gif

Lazer...don't feel bad for being nice...it's not like you made some proposal to me, is it? Or did you? Hrmmm...I better go re-read my PMs!
laugh.gif
I am blonde and miss 95% of the things going on around me 99% of the time!
wink.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome Back Michelle!
biggrin.gif

Don't be such a stranger. Oh, wait...That was me being the stranger, sorry
wink.gif

Back