NOT Michelles Bday..

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
as posted... it is NOT Michelles Birthday thank you very much... wheres my towel..?

Happy Birthday

Hey , I thought that was some twelve year old dude, yeah, he ate ice cream and the waitresses sang to him and the restaurant praised him, yeah :laugh:

Please...my b-day is April 14th and I'll be 39...

I wasn't the one lying guys...

Question is - Did anyone at that table learn a lesson?! :moon:

Please...my b-day is April 14th and I'll be 39...

I wasn't the one lying guys...

Question is - Did anyone at that table learn a lesson?! :moon:
yea, if you fall off the horse, DO NOT jump right back into the "saddle" no matter how nice the waitress is...

We had dinner Sunday in Asheville after the service for Kevin...

Omar walks in to Texas Roadhouse and spots the saddle they humiliate people with while everyone hoots and hollars because it's your birthday...I immediately say "it's NOT my birthday" and make sure the waitress knows this, but of course with this gang, none of that matters...

We eat dinner, Randy even makes a big deal about the waitress (her name is Michelle) kind of looking at the guys and wondering "well, is it her birthday or not?" and I think they've all let this one slide, but oh no...the stupid saddle-thing-meant-to-embarrass gets pushed to our table of 8 and the gang all looks at me and laughs...oh yeah, they got me, woo hoo...

So, I pull out my driver's license and show the 3 gals there to celebrate my NOT BIRTHDAY that it's in fact NOT my special day and that I won't be hopping on a saddle around this gang for yet another photo op and a multitude of photoshopping opportunities (oh look, a pink saddle, and Michelle's suddenly wearing a HOOTERS outfit)...the waitresses are good sports and look at me, tell me to pick "who's birthday is really is" so I point to Randy...

Ever seen a guy that's usually all put together and king of his domain just start sweating bullets?! How about turn blood red in 2.2 seconds...I can only imagine what Randy was experiencing, wow, seeing as it wasn't really even his birthday either...

The waitresses made sure to shout out to the entire restaurant about Randy's Birthday and they do their little yee haw thing...Randy's just sweating and I of course am thinking "FINALLY! MICHELLE GETS ONE POINT!"

No, Randy didn't get on the saddle...chicken...

??????inside jokes....???:moon:
Omar set me up for a fall....and I took a dive.. But everyone got a great laugh at my "discomfort" and I mean the entire restaurant, staff, patrons and of course our table... glad to have been of service .. NOT...

No, Randy didn't get on the saddle...chicken...
and you think I could have stood up huh? :laugh:

Last edited:
Omar set me up for a fall....and I took a dive.. But everyone got a great laugh at my "discomfort" and I mean the entire restaurant, staff, patrons and of course our table... glad to have been of service .. NOT...

and you think I could have stood up huh? :laugh:

Dude, there are so many things I want to say now, but I just can't :rofl:

Thanks for taking one for the team...I'm kind of not getting paid enough to be the ONLY fall guy around here...wow, to be the center of a joke...what that must feel like :whistle: :moon:

Bogus.....you owe a ride on the saddle bro...nuff said???

Come on dude...saddle time brutha...suck it up and make it happen

Back