Hey...I'm BACK!!!!

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys...Sorry I was away for so long....But in the last 9 months my life has done a complete 180! For all that knew I had back surgery last July and since then I have been in more pain than i was before surgery. My surgeon can't tell me why that is....so I say if I'm gonna be in pain...might as well be having fun! I decided to quit my job and go back to school....so I am now a college freshman...I am going to the Art Institute International of KC....getting a degree in Photography. So between rehabing my back and going to school..I have been pretty busy. I will be on here a lot more and I look forward to reconnecting with my .org family this year. :beerchug:

:welcome: Back
Great to hear you are into Photography and can go to school for it.:thumbsup:
Be safe and have fun.
Bubba

TOTALLY agree Bob....lets just get a lil warmer weather first....My back still doesn't like this cold weather. :laugh:

Hey guys...Sorry I was away for so long....But in the last 9 months my life has done a complete 180! For all that knew I had back surgery last July and since then I have been in more pain than i was before surgery. My surgeon can't tell me why that is....so I say if I'm gonna be in pain...might as well be having fun! I decided to quit my job and go back to school....so I am now a college freshman...I am going to the Art Institute International of KC....getting a degree in Photography. So between rehabing my back and going to school..I have been pretty busy. I will be on here a lot more and I look forward to reconnecting with my .org family this year. :beerchug:

Oh yah Welcome Back Newbie! :laugh::laugh:

:welcome:back, sorry about your back, just glad your back, i'm hungry, i think I will have a big mac, hi, my name is Jack.:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear your still in pain bro. What surgery did you actually have?

I had L4 and L5 disc replaced and fuzed. Have no problems with pain anymore!

We had dinner with Cap and the crew Sat night. Everyone asked about you.

I had 2 broken vertebrae form a training exercise back in 2002. It got overlooked by the Navy Dr.'s and the VA Dr.'s for 7 years...so I had my L4, L5, S1 fused....

Hal...I have missed you guys...but i will be back around this year. I am going to Eureka Springs and staying with Bob.....looking forward to riding with all of you guys again. :beerchug:

welcome back man...and let me be the first... :worthless: lol do what makes you happy man and way to go on continueing your education

here is a shot i took about 2 weeks ago

church at night.jpg

Back