I'm Back....

M3Busa

Registered
I say that fully knowing that i am not well known, but none the less i am happy to be back in the USA! This forum is great. While deployed, GoldenChild was helping me spend my money on parts :)

Anyone know where I can find a used or cheaper than $300 headlight assembly?

Thanks

William

Try a PM to Bruce Bohannon. He just posted in another thread about having a bunch of spare parts. Good luck :beerchug:

:welcome:back!

Good luck with the final parts you need. GoldenChild (Daniel) is a great guy and I'm glad to hear he was doing it right for you, bro~

:beerchug:

Yes. Try a search and you should be able to find him. He posted in the thread about the airbox clamps.

Welcome back and thanks for the service.

William, thanks for your service!

As you know I responded to your PM. I mostly play on a diff busa board and have most of those parts posted there. I should post them here when I get the time.

I also shared the screen name of someone I believe would likely have that as well.

I DON'T want to break any local rules here for cross posting / referring!!!!!!! These sites cost $$$$$$$$$$$$ to run and lot's of folks spend long hours supporting our passion so..... let me know if I can assist pointing you to that person in the near future.

I'll try to keep an eye out on this thread - but pm would be preferred if I can assist. AND THANKS AGAIN FOR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back