Hey guys...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Gave up Facebook for Lent, so let's try to resuscitate some fun on here.. :laugh:

How's everyone been? Not much here, kiddo's growin' big, ol' man winter's still kickin' in hard here in 'Sconsin.. :down:

Checked out the motorcycle show in Chicago last weekend, ran into a few orgsters, what's everyone else been up to?

Not much here. Haven't rode in about 6 months due to bike issues. Sent to Boosted cycle to get a check up and hopefully it won't need open heart surgery lol. Can't wait to get her back.

same old here bots....trying to get family healthy, bought my house, trying to get my back healthy to ride this summer....ya know

Hows that dishwasher Bots? Went to the bike show Sunday with my boy. Leaving for Maui in 2 weeks for 2 weeks. Cant wait for warmth to ride the new toy. Picked up a 2012 RSV4.

Hey Bots it was great to see you at the Chicago bike show this past weekend. :beerchug:

Getting tired of this long winter. Haven't had the covers off the bikes since mid November. :banghead:

Thing about adding a Triumph Speed Triple to the collection. :thumbsup:

Got 5" of the white stuff the other day...not much by your standards...but out my way it shuts everything down. GRRRR. Wanted to go to Lowe's last night and they closed @ 6:00PM. WTF?! LOL The main roads were cleared and dry. They just don't know what to do with snow out here...

Have you tested it with some Busa parts? :laugh: How is the new job holding up?

Holding up just fine. Thanks for askin'! Got the new software up and running, now on to show them what new machines could do for them! Should be a better year next year. I've increased their production by over 40% just in the machine "shop" alone. They're happy, I'm happy. :beerchug:

I've been avoiding you, until now Bots...

Did you go to the Chicago Auto Show & take awesome pics of the Ford GT like darciedog did and send them to me?! No, you didn't...that's why you're no longer my favorite...

ForumRunner_20150220_232946.png

Enjoying a West coast winter, not as rainy as it usually it. Been riding on my days off and finding little projects to keep myself busy. Working on my marksmanship mainly. I get my busa plastics back in 3 weeks and I'll finally know what it looks like. I thought it would he easy to send the parts off for paint and give up creative control on the scheme but it's been slowly killing me not knowing what's been done. Other then that I've been watching the Canadian dollar plummet and most of my summer/fall plans fall with it. I had been planning on going to Keith Codes superbike school at laguna seca in September but the exchange rate made that unaffordable. 2 week bike trip down the drain cause of politics and who knows what else. Such is life I guess.

Back