Hey Guys

2akro

Registered
Well im back and still alive. i was in iraq for a year and some months and finally got home to wreck my baby! LOL i am fine i ended up in the hospital for 8 days with a broken leg and big toe on my right leg and then i messed up my left wrist pretty bad. They did a 8 hour surgery on my wrist and did a bone graph while they were in there. But i am alive and able to type and breath on my own so i am happy. i just recently bought the bike back and trying to fix her up i can't get rid of my baby just yet. But i thought i would just stop in and say HELLO:laugh::beerchug:

you make it through iraq to come home and have your bike kick your butt....sorry to hear that...glad you are ok...

Wow! Thank you and sorry. Thanks for your service and sorry for your spill. Glad your Ok. :welcome: home.

Glad you got home safe, thanks for all you did for my family and our country, and finally glad you weren't hurt worse......

Tough break, but a little spill is not going to faze a tough guy like you. thanks for
service, get well soon

Lots of soldiers getting hurt coming back from the sandbox....welcome home and take it easy get acclimated to the real world...

Thanks for your service!!!! Glad to hear you didn't get banged up any more than that...though that sucks bad what did happen......get well......:beerchug:

Holly Toledo Nick, you come out of a war zone and wind up eating pavement! Glad you are in reasonable and repairable condition and sorry you bent up your baby. Putting her back together will give you something to do while you recupperate. Take care and thank you for your service to our great country.
:thumbsup:

Thanks for your service & Welcome back home !
Sorry to hear about your accident , Prayers for a quick recovery!!:thumbsup:

Aint that a kick in the Azz, least your in good spirits(or just crazy:laugh:) get well and get her put back together:thumbsup:

well thanks guys and im happy to have done what i did and i will love fixing up my bike give me some good physical therapy. Just glad to be back on the fourms!

Back