hey folks...your opinions on quads please

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for another quad. 500-700 cc. I have a yam grizzly 700fi and I love the thing. I am after a second for me nephew to ride. I have heard good/bad about just about everything.Forinstance, I was all set to get a Polaris,then a buddy tells me they have frames with the tensil strength of cooked spagetti.

Your thoughts folks...pls and thx.

Da Rubb.

14039309_640.jpg

You cant go wrong with any of the japanese brands. I just sold a yamaha Kodiak, and kept my Big bear Pro I use to plow the driveway with. Both were great machines, but the Big bear actually works harder of the two and seemed more heavy duty-so I kept it.

:poke:
- LTR Turbo Hayabusa Drag Quad eastcoastatvonline.com[/url] :rofl:

or you could always do this

Last edited by a moderator:
quad for what purpose? utility or sport?
i like yamaha myself- maybe thats just because i got a five star certification to work on them and was a mechanic at the local shop for a few years... but from what i've seen- they are bulletproof!

I've got a grizzly 700 also and like you I love it. How old is your nephew? How about getting another grizzly? They come in all sizes.

HPIM1103 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
quad for what purpose? utility or sport?
i like yamaha myself- maybe thats just because i got a five star certification to work on them and was a mechanic at the local shop for a few years... but from what i've seen- they are bulletproof!

Cool,yam quad tech...You Sir are my new best friend.

I'm after a utility like mine 700 Griz. Up here they are 7-8 grand. So I'm trying to find something as big,just less dough.

Thx RSD.

I've got a grizzly 700 also and like you I love it. How old is your nephew? How about getting another grizzly? They come in all sizes.

Good advice they are just so pricey up here. Nephew is 30. So he can handle anything.

RSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back