Hey folks,going to look at a Busa today

Doing ok my friend. Got the Busa-Bug again,but the search is not going well. Have lot's O' cash,just nothing in my area thats not beat up.

Can you see my banner,I can't?

Peace Brutha Omar.

RSD.

Hope you're able to find something!

Nope, don't see the banner. I looked at code and I don't think it's on imageshack; it looks to be broken from their end. You may wanna check it out...

hey rsd good to see ya bro...keep the faith though...

Hope you're able to find something!

Nope, don't see the banner. I looked at code and I don't think it's on imageshack; it looks to be broken from their end. You may wanna check it out...

Thanks boss.

RSD.

I would love to have your bike.I wonder who I could pay to ride it to the Washington State/British Columbia border ??? I wonder what shipping would cost me?

What a tease,the bike of my dreams thousands of miles away.:boohoo:

RSD.

Hey Andy!! Great to see you here! Best of luck finding the perfect Busa :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Thank you Michelle,hope all is well with you. I still have the picture you sent me of Kodiac,hangs on my bedroom wall to this day,many thanks again.

RSD.

Thank you Michelle,hope all is well with you. I still have the picture you sent me of Kodiac,hangs on my bedroom wall to this day,many thanks again.

RSD.

Awww, glad you still have it :) Now you've got me missing my Danes :(

Wish we could keep 'em all forever...

Awww, glad you still have it :) Now you've got me missing my Danes :(

Wish we could keep 'em all forever...

Those were way cool dogs. I still remember organizing a flower delivery to you during those sad times,it made you cry at work. Sometimes,tears are all that can really help. Do you have any 4 legged friends these days.? I just lost my Rottweiller Aila to cancer,and Ripley a couple years back to old age (13) pretty good for a huge Rottweiller. I still have my big boy Atlas,he is 7 and doing well.

RSD.

Those were way cool dogs. I still remember organizing a flower delivery to you during those sad times,it made you cry at work. Sometimes,tears are all that can really help. Do you have any 4 legged friends these days.? I just lost my Rottweiller Aila to cancer,and Ripley a couple years back to old age (13) pretty good for a huge Rottweiller. I still have my big boy Atlas,he is 7 and doing well.

RSD.

Mike and I finally got another Dane, a Harlequin named Jack, then shortly after, we split up and he took Jack. I see him all of the time; he's 175 lbs of legs and goofiness. I'm without any dogs now and OK with that; I honestly miss my Danes so much, I always felt I could never replace 'em. I have 8, yep EIGHT, cats (insert crazy cat lady jokes here), still have my 120 gallon aquarium, a crested gecko and a Sulcata tortoise :laugh: We don't mind the pets around here...latest "pet" is Omar, who moved here from KS in September of last year :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses, but wow, 13 is a great age for Ripley! That's amazing...

Mike and I finally got another Dane, a Harlequin named Jack, then shortly after, we split up and he took Jack. I see him all of the time; he's 175 lbs of legs and goofiness. I'm without any dogs now and OK with that; I honestly miss my Danes so much, I always felt I could never replace 'em. I have 8, yep EIGHT, cats (insert crazy cat lady jokes here), still have my 120 gallon aquarium, a crested gecko and a Sulcata tortoise :laugh: We don't mind the pets around here...latest "pet" is Omar, who moved here from KS in September of last year :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses, but wow, 13 is a great age for Ripley! That's amazing...

So yer a crazy cat keeper eh? I am of course refering to Omar. :rofl:

RSD.

Back