hey doc

I kinda do... I just need to talk to my mechanic and see when I can get it changed over. Let me take some pics so you know what I am talking about...

Last picture, but notice how it soiled the fairing... grrrrrr....

members.cox.net images missing

Thanks Doc for the pics, it does kinda suck where it darkend the fairing, just let me know when your ready to sell, because im still interested. thanx, busacharged.

Busacharged:

What year and colors are your turbo? I would be interested in selling the dump with the fairings if you are so inclined... cheap too!

Ive got a black/grey 03, but if the price is right Im interested anyway. The extra plastic may come in handy some day. Once I figure out this digital camera I got for christmas Ill post pics. how much $$$$$$$$. thanx,bcharged.

I was thinking it would be a waste for you to cut a hole in your fairing to try the dump, then if you didn't like it, you would be stuck.

I am hoping to take my bike in on Friday to have the new injectors installed and the new dump fabricated. I would like to sell the dump and both fairings together if possible... The fairings are cut on both sides... honestly if you are interested, I should really take some pics and send them. PM me your email and we can go from there. Price, probably pretty cheap, not sure what they would bring on the open market. I tell ya what, I would trade you the whole set up for a right side '02 silver/silver fairing in mint condition...

Back