Hey Cap, it’s time to change my name back

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
What can I say, purdy ain’t she? And only 42 years old. Mileage was 33,690. Rode it home around 230 miles running 75-85 all freeway minus 30 miles or so and got 34 mpg. Been a long day so here’s my first pic on the way home. Somebody else keeps a pretty clean white bike eh?

IMG_0295.png
today.

So, where's it's first tour going to be?

I’m thinking to maybe follow hiway 49 north until it ends and then over thru Lassen NP in northern CA. Afterwards maybe north up to Crater Lake NP in southern Oregon and then maybe along the Rogue river over to the coast and then south thru the Avenue of the Giants on 101 and then hang a right on hiway 1. @ Leggett and follow the coast hiway south. Anyone want to go?

"Hey Cap, it’s time to change my name back"

Sorry but I expect a "confusion fee" be paid to all members. Mine is related to my tiny brain size: $500 expected. Thank you.

I’m thinking to maybe follow hiway 49 north until it ends and then over thru Lassen NP in northern CA. Afterwards maybe north up to Crater Lake NP in southern Oregon and then maybe along the Rogue river over to the coast and then south thru the Avenue of the Giants on 101 and then hang a right on hiway 1. @ Leggett and follow the coast hiway south. Anyone want to go?
I almost got bonked over the head, kidnapped and eaten by a couple at Mt Lassen one time... remind me to tell you the story..

Back