Here's a riddle

Here's a riddle - Did you get it right? (Be honest!)

• Yes

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
This riddle was asked of a group of college students, and only about 15% of them got it right. On the other hand, upon survying kindergardeners, about 80% got it right.

What is greater than God,
More evil than the devil,
The poor have it,
The rich need it,
And if you eat it, you'll die?
Highlight below to view answer.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left">The answer is ~NOTHING~[/QUOTE]

got it right but had heard it before so it doesn't really count

however, i was really happy to actually be able to remember it laugh.gif

I couldn't figure it out so I asked my 6 year old daughter. She answered nothing I told her no that's not it. So we looked at the answer I can't believe she got it and I didn't. That goes to show us adults over think things sometimes.

read it and that was the first answer that came to mind then i thought about it a screwed it all up

This riddle was asked of a group of college students, and only about 15% of them got it right. On the other hand, upon survying kindergardeners, about 80% got it right. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;What is greater than God, &lt;br&gt;More evil than the devil, &lt;br&gt;The poor have it, &lt;br&gt;The rich need it, &lt;br&gt;And if you eat it, you'll die? &lt;br&gt;Highlight below to view answer.&lt;br&gt;&lt;!-- spoilerKillit --&gt;&lt;table border=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#000000&quot; valign=&quot;middle&quot; align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;Spoiler (Highlight to Read):&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#ffffff&quot; valign=&quot;middle&quot; align=&quot;left&quot;&gt;&lt;!-- spoilerKillitEnd --&gt;&lt;!--txtStart--&gt;The answer is ~NOTHING~&lt;!--txtEnd--&gt;&lt;!-- spoilerKillit --&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;!-- spoilerKillitEnd --&gt;

That's simple-----NOTHING is greater than God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back