Here's a real man's sport...

those poor animals. each and every one of those morons got just what they deserved. I just dont get the point of being gored by a raging bull who is obviously pissed off he's not relaxing in some field somewhere.:whistle: and I know they often wrap their balls up very tightly to cause pain and make them angry. for what? ???

ud either have to be stupid or borderline retarded to get in the way of one of those things.

although, I would not mind seeing convicted child molesters stuck in a ring with a couple of those. that I would find interesting....:thumbsup:

Baaahahahaha I laugh at every guy that got hurt in that one, I have not an ounce of pitty for them morons :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I hate to say it, but I'm with the Bull in this one. :poke::poke:

I felt bad for the old guy who fell from the roof. I dont think he intended to get involved with the *ahem* "fesivities"

Too bad the bulls are tied up and if you look close they have some sort of cap on their horns to keep them from gouging anyone. I route for the bulls every time I see videos like that.

A real mans sport? Yeah, if you consider outnumbering an innocent animal thousands to 1, torturing/abusin it to get it "rowdy", rounding/capping it's horns to cripple it's natural tools and tethering it with a rope to maintain control, then Yeah, it's a real mans sport.

Everyone involved in bull "fights" or "running" of the bulls deserves to end their days on the end of a bulls horns or trampled under a bulls hoofs. It's barbaric, cruel and one of the most disappointing behaviors that humans exhibit.

Want a real fight? Leave the bull with it's natural complement of tools in it's natural environment and face off with it one on one with no man made weapons to make up for our pathetic human frailty...then you'd have a real and fair fight. Ironically, the bull would just go the other way unless you gave it no option other than to fight. Which, of course, is why the bulls are treated as they are to get them riled up. Why must humans pick a fight with EVERYthing, including each other? Messing with each other is bad enough. Leave the animals alone!

LMFAO, that was some funny **** right there. Bulls are to grabbed by the horns of you want to screw with them. :laugh::laugh:

Horn in the pants, :laugh::laugh:

Back