Here is transparency..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Can't answer so just move on? Ever notice how Glo Bama hates to be asked any questions? Sure. Never had to before while in the Senate.

Not sure how long this video will be up as some links are disappearing. (wonder why?)

When the "porkulus" package faced defeat Glo Bama immediately takes to the air waves with "we need this". Hey! I'm watching Andy Griffith.

Wonder what the phone call to Senator Harry Reid D-NV was about? :whistle:

No, the American people say we don't need this as it stands.

Not taking this Administration long is it? Will answer "what we want" not "what you want".

r8

- Robert Gibbs Avoids Jake Tapper's Questions On Transparency[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
this story just gets worse and worse , day to day... I would have NEVER thought this type of stuff would happen in America... we have become so corrupt that maybe it is time we go the way of the USSR.. time for a restructure and just dump the criminals out in the street where they belong... (and yes, they will rule the country from the street but at least not hiding behind some Govt office title)

Were not to the first 100 days!

It's like MC Donald's. I'm lovin it!

I was surprised that an ABC journalist asked this question.

r8

You tell her Lindsey! :laugh:

Hey Boxer. You're a pinhead.

r8

- Boxer Accuses Lindsey Graham of Being "Theatrical"[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, great questions by Tapper. I love it when they ask real questions regardless of who they are or who they are asking. The response Gibbs gives is just what I would expect.

Obama's policy on transparency- Sounds great but not so transparent once someone wants to take a peak at things

the Honeymoon is about over I guess... :rofl: ok so we got you in office... but now we are hungry..

the Honeymoon is about over I guess... :rofl: ok so we got you in office... but now we are hungry..

Next time O bobo speaks just close your eyes and listen. He is not leading as a President but instead sounds like he is still on the campaign trail.

r8

Back