Here I Come USA!!!!

I hope to make all of them from now on,yeah for good (for the time being).

sweet! how about the stampede this year :whistle: Thinking about hauling west (now that I can save more this year) if you are interested :thumbsup:

sweet! how about the stampede this year :whistle: Thinking about hauling west (now that I can save more this year) if you are interested :thumbsup:

Let me see if I can get a bike together and we'll head that way! I have a bunch of parts I want to use on another bike,I just need to find the right candidate.

Let me see if I can get a bike together and we'll head that way! I have a bunch of parts I want to use on another bike,I just need to find the right candidate.

sounds good to me :) I'm sure you will find a bike, lord knows there's enough for sale right now.... even some smoking gen 2 deals :thumbsup:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::welcome: Home and THANK YOU for serving our country!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

So you plan on making ALL the Org get togethers?? Cali os a LONG way to ride!!:whistle:

Thank you for your service marine! :beerchug: Welcome home! Look forward to seeing you when you make it out to California!

All packed up,sitting in the hotel waiting for the car to come to take me to Dubai airport! Wont be long now!:thumbsup:

Back