Up late on Christmas Eve

paistes5

Registered
Anybody else just waiting for the kids to go to bed? I wish mine would go soon so that I can start to put together the ping pong table that Santa is bringing them. Seems like I'm up until 1 or 2 every Christmas Eve putting some Barbie thing together that comes with a billion pieces. Just wondering how many others are killing time right now for the same reason.

Yo Player, I am here too, But I am just chilling. I got a new wife and a new bike for Xmas. The Busa is out back, so I guess I am riding the wife tonight. I know how to put that together...HOLLA..

Just over the line my Bama friend. I am from Oneonta Alabama [ Blont Co. ]. 5 minutes over the state line now.

and yes I am going to be up for a while. I will start a 28 lb turkey at 3 AM and have already made 3 pans of corn bread for the sage dressing. [ i know you know what i am talking about! ]

I will have about 25 people over including my 4 children who are all grown. so merry Christmas.

Kids are in bed, ahhhhhhhh nothing to put together this year. Just sittin in the living room with the lights dimmed, some bluegrass music playin, Im happy.

cap

Waiting because my sons just beat me at cards (31). Santa still comes for them.

He He....Wife is all wore out... We just got back from a Christmas party about an hour ago...Yeppers, Merry Christmas all, gotta go pour the wife into bed and call it a night...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072338272 -->

I'm still up...at WORK
sad.gif

Just finished cleaning up an oil spill from a leaking pump. This is No-6 Fuel Oil for those of you who know. (Thick/Nasty). Ruined a pair of jeans...argh!

Nothing to put together this year.

I did get one present early. My wife got me a new/used underwater camera. Sea-Sea ProEX with detached strobe and three additional lenses. It used to belong to the manager of our local dive shop, so I know it's history and picture quality. Now I just have to go diving somewhere.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It's 1:15am Christmas Day. The kids and I went to my Mom's house for a party with the relatives, came home and opened presents tonight. They just left to go home to their mom's house so they can open presents Christmas morning with their stepbrothers. Now it's just me, the Christmas tree, and a bottle of B&B.
smile.gif

Used, I'm just up the road in Rainbow City. If you're ever back up this way let me know and maybe we can ride a bit.

Up to 3:30 AM Christmas morn finishing up the ol homemade presants for Mom, Dad, and the wife.

Happy Holiday's folks!

I know it's late but without a doubt I had the worst Xmas morning...I had to work security at the Waffle House from 12A to 5A then my shift started at 7A...Man I could not believe the people that came in...It was packed my entire time there...Then I still had to get a scooter prepped...Uhhh...I'm tired...
evil.gif

Back