Help with Track Bike!

Just so you know, Tuf is one of those 'true friends' to me that you mention. He knows more about riding motorcycles in his pinky than I do in my entire body, and has helped me immeasurably, to include having me out to his house for the last 2 years to go on a big ride, on his bike(s). HE's the one that convinced and encouraged me I could do a trackday, which has made me a MUCH better and safer rider. I probably talk to him every other day on the phone, and trust him implicitly. And, while he certainly has a 'gift' with words, you will find very few who really understand riding dynamics more than he. Always keep your mind open to learning something new.

Naaah just :poke: @ Tuf a lil.. :laugh: I know who my friends are. Remember its better to have a few great true friends then a bunch of untrustworthy individuals.

And all those true friends pat you on the back and tell you how kool you are because you can twist the throttle and hang on WITHOUT FEAR while the untrustworthy individuals say "Hey Buster, if you are going to ride with a WOT you best learn how to use the brake lever effectively at high speeds"! Apparently, that's how you seperate your friends from those untrustworthy vermin, eh? :dunno:

If I hit a sore spot, I have no apology. If my evaluation of your riding ability wasn't spot on, you wouldn't feel the need to respond with negative comments.

please keep all posts/responses/comments positive so i can enjoy my time on the .org instead of having to work at being a mod, i don't get paid enough (or at all) to deal with very much :laugh:...thanks in advance guys :thumbsup:

Just so you know, Tuf is one of those 'true friends' to me that you mention. He knows more about riding motorcycles in his pinky than I do in my entire body, and has helped me immeasurably, to include having me out to his house for the last 2 years to go on a big ride, on his bike(s).

So when is he coming to Tennessee??

Either way, great choice. Engines are practically bulletproof, wide availablity of parts.

I'll let you take my 750 for a spin at ECR if you haven't decided before then.

Dennis I think I will need your help removing mirrors...these have signals built into them. Just left dealer will pick up my gsxr750 2007 with 9860 miles tomorrow. SUPER STOKED! has stock exhaust...but adding steel braided lines and BT003DOT tires for the track. Dennis this will be the first time either of us has had a 750 at ECR. Are you bringing Lucy too?

The Winner is gsxr750! hopefully pic up tomorrow..will st least post pics! :thumbup:

Dennis I think I will need your help removing mirrors...these have signals built into them. Just left dealer will pick up my gsxr750 2007 with 9860 miles tomorrow. SUPER STOKED! has stock exhaust...but adding steel braided lines and BT003DOT tires for the track. Dennis this will be the first time either of us has had a 750 at ECR. Are you bringing Lucy too?

Congrats on the new bike! I can't wait to see her.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys. Its been a longtime since I rode anything under 1000cc. Very excited to take this new bike to the track.

Here she is...prob get delivery next week. Had some BT003DOT tires and steel braided lines/adjustable levers thrown in the deal

uploadfromtaptalk1328748267925.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1328748286141.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1328748301329.jpg

Look at those chicken fingers on that rear tire!! Looks like previous owner ran it straight down the interstate!

Look at those chicken fingers on that rear tire!! Looks like previous owner ran it straight down the interstate!

Previous owner was a girl.She bought it new and commuted to college...has little stickers all over it-those will be coming off. Super excited to get this to the track. :D

Back