Help please...

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
For some reason, the image that's supposed to be in my signature isn't working any longer. Nor is the color tags used for my text.

I went to update my profile with some text in the signature, and when I clicked the AMEND PROFILE button, it didn't work anymore.

The picture (GIF) is linked to my homepage and loads fines everywhere else. I'll embed the image and attach it to verify it works, but I can't get the HTML code to work within the signature block as it did before. FYI: The background color of the image is the same as the board's background so the two images will look different, but they're the same pic.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Busa_board_sig.gif

Oops, I thought there would be a border around the attached pic, so I guess they don't look different.
laugh.gif

Maybe Captain disabled them again. I deleted my banner last time he done that. I just tried your banner in my signature and it didn't work there either... I dunno man.
rock.gif

Hey streaker, I think you must be on someone's list, first they kill your thread and now this.
laugh.gif

holy crap...waht happened there?

<span style='color:red'>---------I dunno What the hell that was... I saw it on another thread as well. -----------------
Rev</span>

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "WTF is that?"|1110874055 -->

If you scroll down and over, you'll see a Dekalb Sectional Champs banner.

Guess it was somehow attached when you posted.
laugh.gif

Did you try uploading your pic to the banner gallery? Just a guess, but I remember him asking for all banners to be posted there to help speed up page loads.

Stkr00,

I had this happen to me recently when I was trying to add my sig to my profile.  It refused to work no matter where I hosted the image until I experimented by using a traditional html "img src=" tag in the html code.  Instead of using:

[ img ]http://home.wi.rr.com/stkr00/images/misc/Busa-board-sig.gif[ /img ]

Use this instead:

&lt;img src="http://home.wi.rr.com/stkr00/images/misc/Busa-board-sig.gif"&gt;

Stkr00,

I had this happen to me recently when I was trying to add my sig to my profile. It refused to work no matter where I hosted the image until I experimented by using a traditional html "img src=" tag in the html code. Instead of using:

[ img ]http://home.wi.rr.com/stkr00/images/misc/Busa-board-sig.gif[ /img ]

Use this instead:
Sometime the "old school" stuff just works better.
wink.gif

Thanks Warbrown
beerchug.gif

Hey streaker, I think you must be on someone's list, first they kill your thread and now this.
laugh.gif
Actually Ole' STalKeR is working on getting a couple of weeks vacation at BANNED camp...  

He he...

Not really
Actually, in two weeks I'll be enjoying the sunny beaches and diving the beautiful coral reefs of the Cayman Islands.
cool.gif

I'll be thinking about all of you while I'm drinking at the Tiki bar.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back