Help! I need spare parts

GregBob

Registered
I would really like to find a good source for spare parts for my 06 LE busa track bike (white).

Plastic, controls, fairing stay, rear sub frame, rotors, exhaust cans, etc. Stock parts are fine, used and slightly damaged is fine, color really doesn't matter. Need tools too, low cost used would be great.

Travelling 15 hours to thunderhill and not getting to ride after a minor get off would really suck.

I'd like to avoid searching ebay one or two items at a time.

Any suggestions?

I've got two full sets of stock exhausts, headers, midpipes and cans if youre interested. One set of cans is stock, full length, the other set is cut down, with a 2.25 in pipe welded to the midpipe and stuck through a hollow 8in long stock can. Let me know if you're interested. There are pics up in a few of my other posts.

There are board members and sponsors that can hook you up. One that comes to mind is Cloud 9?

Last edited:
I have a set of brand new bolts. Its the entire set, for the whole bike (07 bus) with clips and all. Theyre flat black.

There are board members and sponsors that can hook you up. One that comes to mind is Cloud 9?

Thanks. Cloud 9 seems to have lots of new and used busa stuff in stock. He customizes and repairs bikes and seems to have good almost new parts.

The org rocks.

Back