HELP...How do you detach separate PCIII connectors

skater69

Registered
uninstalling my pcIII and put back on the stock cans. I didn't install the pcIII but how do you detach the round part of the connector with the square part? Is there a special method??

was wonderin how that was goin for ya -- I have never discoed one - I assume the blackbird tire got ya home
Man my neck is still killing me (got stung on todays ride) but otherwiuse feel less beat up than when i was on the RSW.
Gimmie a call or e-mail if you want me to swing by tomorrow and have a look at it

Each connection has a male/female connector (including the securing piece). It's that securing piece that you will need to find. Lift up or push in (I can't remember which) on it and the connection should come apart.

was wonderin how that was goin for ya -- I have never discoed one - I assume the blackbird tire got ya home
Man my neck is still killing me (got stung on todays ride) but otherwiuse feel less beat up than when i was on the RSW.
Gimmie a call or e-mail if you want me to swing by tomorrow and have a look at it
I haveastock pipes back on....just need to find the secure piece to disconnect the PCIII......or I may download a stock map into it and see hot that works first. Shoot ya an email later or tomorrow..

There is a tab you need to push in, I used a small flat head to do it, it's will come out pretty easy.

Back