Help- Can\'t concentrate any more!!

OB_Eurodat

Registered
Why did I buy my Busa? Can't do any work anymore.. i just want to be out on it at every opportunity.. What happened to deadlines and priorities? Whats the cure Gonna be out of a job soon... help!!

You can do what I do, live 40 miles from where you work. I hate getting up in the morning, and have to be at work by 7 a lot of mornings. So I leave a little bit late, and make it up on the freeway. Also, traffic gets heavier every minute, early in the morning, so I have to hurry. It's a fun way to get to work, traffic is going 80 and I'm playing slot cars at 100. Who needs coffee? I walk into work with my eyes WIDE open...and I'm not late, either. :)

Call in sick or take the day off or take a vacation or tell your boss you got a job interview and tell your boss as a sign on bonus the company you are joining is giving away new Hayabusas then drive up to work with it!!!!!!!!!Ride safe

Euro, I'm with ya brother!!! I telecommute from home, since I got blue I feel infringed upon if my cell fone rings. "Hey, I'm busy putting my bike together what do you want?"
doesn't go over well with my manager!!!

"Will you look at the problem on server #5, please?" NO I'M IN THE GARAGE I'LL GO UPSTAIRS LATER AND LOOK AT IT." doesn't seem to fly either.

Hmm, I need better excuses... :)

your nuts, bear!!! Who needs coffee when you can get a BIG shot of adrenaline?

bear, found new fairings yet?---that sux you bit it, dude. I'd a said same over there but I refuse to post on that site again.

Kurt

Back