Helmet for wifey - passenger

Helmet for wifey - poll

• Shoei for me and two cheaper helmets matching

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks Bubba! I think Jellyrug must of forgotten the :rulez:.

Have a super day and ride safe!

Busaguyswife

You are welcome.
Ride safe also.
And we will require photo evidence of said equipment upon purchase.:laugh:
Bubba

Last edited:
someone made a snide remark about our matching helmets at the Bash. Bump em. The bike looks great, and so do we. Use to have matching alter ego gear as well. She's wearing the gold digger jacket now.

:laugh: I didnt think it was snide. i thought they looked cool.

It depends on what SHE wants. She might be happier with a cheapo and a diamond!

:laugh:
Make sure she knows to be careful with it. Look at as an investment. You buy her a very NICE helmet and she wont be upset if you spend a little more here and there on your bike!!!! :whistle:

Ok, it's blackmail of sorts, but if it works.............

You could get a diamond encrusted helmet!!!
Best of both worlds, Bling and protection!!!! :laugh:

:welcome: :thumbsup:

Nah, think of it this way.
Now he can justify a "Revolution one of a kind paint scheme".
Turbo, powder coated wheels, stretch it out some, new instrument cluster by "Bluegauges", A couple of track days a year, oh and you will need another set of plastics for your busa if you do that (don't want to mess up the art work), Zumo 550 bluetooth/chatterbox and maybe a new comfy seat for you and the missus. I am sure you could come up with lots more. Just trying to even things out for the "brothers" as well as the "sisters". :beerchug:

I wear a Shoei RF-1000 Diabolic Zero. I have a good girlfriend that buys her own gear. She has a Shoei in glossy black. I love an independent woman!:thumbsup:

Hmmm, funny about the wifey thing. Regular chick gets the safe no-name helmet. For the sake of keeping the wife happy, I would see that we match.

I picked matching and same brand... but that's what I would want, if I was in that situation... however, girls are a finicky bunch, so ask her if she wants matching helmets. If she wants to pick out her own, make sure she gets name brand and the best safety-wise. No matter if she rides often or not. The unthinkable can happen the first time she climbs on that bike and goes for a ride. I don't think lids are where we should consider our budgetary restraints... A Shoei or Arai are still cheaper than wearing a Halo for 6 weeks... :poke:

Perfect!! Jellyrug, :poke: it is going to be Mother's Day soon, plus my birthday, OH and our anniversary..... I love spring!!!

That is is hilarious!!! My birthday is 5/03, our wedding anniversary is 5/13; and then Mother's Day always falls in between. My hubby is constantly shaking his head and spouting off about the month of May...hee hee

:rofl:

her noggin is at least as valuable as yours...

As for type, buy her a helmet that fits her head properly and don't assume it's shoei.

Quality...May not be shoei, but stick to good brands for helmets....

I may not always like my wife, but I don't want to have to feed her through a tube the rest of her life either.....:rofl:

Back