hello

hazmaticrps

Registered
hi im hazmaticrps. i live in cleveland, oh and i will probably be the youngest one on these boards (17). ive been wanting to know more about motor cycles and stuff but never took the time to actually look. im mainly into cars (puts flame shield up) and i am waiting for a job to pull through to grab me a new car. anyway hi and expect to see more of me later on. bye.

http://hazmaticrps.vze.com/

Nothing wrong with wanting to learn new things. Lots of good stuff to read on this board and good people to learn from. Have fun and welcome!

Hmm...He is here to learn secrets on beating bikes....we must not let him learn the way  
mad.gif
, grab your torch and pitchfork, lets get him!!

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I just went out for a long ride (ok it was short, only 30 minutes but its like 150 degrees in gear, and it felt like a long one). I came back soaking. Thats my excuse for the craziness
biggrin.gif
Anyway, Welcome to the board!!!!

Hmm...He is here to learn secrets on beating bikes....we must not let him learn the way  
mad.gif
, grab your torch and pitchfork, lets get him!!

What secret? There is no secret... Bikes can't be beaten, at least, not the Hayabusa!

well i mean u kno its could happen, especially when i get done with my little 240sx  
rock.gif
its doubtful with a 240SX, you would have to put probly at least a few hundred thousand

To beat a busa that is
biggrin.gif

Back