Hello from Seattle - New Owner!

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
I picked up my Hayabusa on Monday. I'd sleep with it if my wife would let me bring it in the house. I think it's the prettiest bike I've ever seen.... Well let me say it's the best looking bike in my garage that's for sure!  ;-)  I bought the cold weather gear and commuted to work this morning at 5:30 AM. What a way to wake up. I think I'll go stare at it on my break. lol

MY_Hayabusa.jpg

Nice bike and welcome to the .org! Several members in the WA/OR area that you can probably get together with. What else do you have in the stable?

I get to Seattle on business quite frequently. Maybe we can get together for a meet/greet!

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the mayhem.

07JUN16_Morning_Ride.jpg

Nice bike and welcome to the .org!  Several members in the WA/OR area that you can probably get together with.  What else do you have in the stable?
this is the only bike in the stable at this time. I have a lot of time on Honda Interceptor (rode all the way down the coast from Seattle to the mexican border....that was many many years ago), I've also got time on a Nija1000 and a R1 and then there's dirt....but that was also many years ago...

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. I have a son who lives in Seattle. Great place I love it there and you have some great places to ride.

Back