Hello from Dublin Ireland

SaddleTramp

Registered
Howya all doin inallinanyways!!!

Name is Tony, 41 years old "Bit of an old git now"
Been on two wheels all my life dont see any reson to stop now, As much as the missus would love me to hang up me boots its never gona happen hahahaa.

She has a better chance of datin brad pit.

Sorry for rambling I tend to do that a lot... Maybe something in that, Mmmmmm! Time to see the doc maybe.
Anyway just waving a hand, gona have a look round the site over the next day or two... See how it all works so i dont upset anyone.

Iv had one or two busa in me time, rite now I just picked up a 1st gen 99, 1 owner 23,000 on the clock. she looks a little sad rite now, been locked up in a shed for two year all alone "poor thing"
Why do people do that?? put things to one side and never use them again!!.

Anyway not to worry Iv get big plans for her :thumbsup:

Came across this site before, Dont know why I never signed up! Anyway Me is here now looks like a great place :bowdown:

Thanks for the wecome lads,
"sweet tea man" Now thats a cool user name lol

This must be an old,old site. I just found threads goin back 11 years...... Can that be rite?

Thanks for the wecome lads,
"sweet tea man" Now thats a cool user name lol

This must be an old,old site. I just found threads goin back 11 years...... Can that be rite?

that is correct, we've been around for a little while... :welcome: to the board!

Wow!! Feck me there is years of great stuff on here, rite little gold mine for info.

This whole time thing makes you lads seem like vampires to me. Mmmmmm I go to sleep one or two replys!!! wake up and you all been busy!!! Is there any busa lads on here from Ireland?

Oh and Thanks for the very warm welcome, Me is gona like it here, Look forward to getin to know ya all. Just hope you can put up with me lol
I will post up some pics of the busa, have some from the day I pick it up. I call "him" Shedrik!! Yes its a Him lol theres not a thing girlie about any busa lol
I'll put them up when I get home for work.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: Glad to have you come aboard with us--- get that busa out and stretch its legs....it's been sitting waaaayyyy too long!!! Be safe out there!!

Back