Hello Folks

Gpmo

Registered
Been away a bit but thought i would pop in and say Heyas.

Life has been busy around here but good. I took a bit of a break from forums in general but still lurked here. Anyhow, hows everyone doing? Anything exciting that i missed?

My life has been thats for sure. The wife graduates as a doctor in 6 weeks from now. Picked up a new pistol plus applied for CCW, looking at taking the plunge and buying a house (which maybe more stress than needed :banghead: ) Built a paint booth in the garage and been learning how to paint. Got a promotion at work :thumbsup: . My wonderful amazing wife got me into a new hobby Archery and i just bought my first bow :thumbsup: . And last of all been riding away as often as i can.

I should be here a bit more.

Gpmo

P.S. Thanks Blanca :)

I became a Cosmonaut and went to space, I win!:rofl:

Same ol brother, good to see ya peekin in, Ive been hibernating a bit myself, but Im back!:thumbsup:

same thing different day :thumbs:
lot's of folks gearin up for riding season.
soon we'll start getting a bunch of new members as bike sales rise with warmer weather.
ya know, life on the ORG. :laugh:

missed ya Buddy :thumbs:

I became a Cosmonaut and went to space, I win!:rofl:

Same ol brother, good to see ya peekin in, Ive been hibernating a bit myself, but Im back!:thumbsup:

this only proves what i have thought all allong...your a COMMUNIST!!

oh and big congrats to the wife!!!

Good to hear things are going your way:thumbsup: Congrats to the Mrs.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Good to see you here again!! Sounds like everything is going great! Congrats to your wife too :bowdown:

Thanks for all your comments guys. And thanks for your congrats for my wonderful wife. I need to get on BF3 and rock it out for sure Blanca. Buying a house is way more time consuming than i thought lol. I'm sure most of you already know that though.

We need to meet up soon Bigbaddodge and You to Russ.

Fastfrog i'm not sure your story holds water.... i didn't think commies would stop and save turtles. But grats on going to space :p can i have what you took? lol

RussellJ. I will try and scrounge them up. It's nothing super fancy just a place to learn. It's basically PVC cage with a couple disconnects so it folds back up flat. Then took painters plastic and made the walls. Two fans to create proper pressure. Hang the plastics with bailing wire from the top.

I'm fairly sure the neighbors think its a Dexter kill booth though. :)

Back