Hello All

Col_Mustard

Donating Member
Registered
I have been lurking around for awhile and though I do not have a Hayabusa yet I am planning on buying one in 6 months. I guess I am a bit premature to start a thread this quick but well what can I say. I am curently living in Harpers Ferry, WV but my heart is still in Iowa, hope to join WWJD in next years ride, originally from Pella, Iowa. I have been very impressed with this site and love all the information. Keep up the great work and I hope to be an owner soon, well in 6 months.

Brian

Hello and welcome.

I think I killed you in the Conservatory with the Candlestick once.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dammit! you beat me to it!!

Welcome to the board! You sure you can wait 6 months?

You have got some patience man!

laugh.gif

Welcome Brian...hope the next 6 months fly by for you! Congrats on your decision and glad to have you here...
cool.gif

Welcome!

We'll see if he can wait...afterall, now's when we start seeing bikes go up for sale...
tounge.gif

Hello and welcome.

I think I killed you in the Conservatory with the Candlestick once.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Dammit!  you beat me to it!!

Welcome to the board!  You sure you can wait 6 months?

You have got some patience man!
I know it will be hard but winter is comming, and I have a checklist so to speak of things I need to take care of first. Hopefully I get a good bonus this year that would help speed things up. I have cleared a place in my kitchen; yes inside the house I am single I can do that, for the Hayabusa so when the time is right I can look at her everyday. I am worried some of the winter deals may change my mind, but if the right deal comes along well all the better.

laugh.gif

Welcome neighbor ... hurry and get that Busa so we can tear up some of those nice country roads in your area together.

I have been lurking around for awhile and though I do not have a Hayabusa yet I am planning on buying one in 6 months. I guess I am a bit premature to start a thread this quick but well what can I say. I am curently living in Harpers Ferry, WV but my heart is still in Iowa, hope to join WWJD in next years ride, originally from Pella, Iowa. I have been very impressed with this site and love all the information. Keep up the great work and I hope to be an owner soon, well in 6 months.

Brian
right on d00d. wwjd (greg) and I always try to plan rides all the time. Hope you can join the group next time around.

Back