Hello Everyone :)

Ok will give foremost a try failing that I'll have to see if I can get something else covered with state farm i.e. home insurance so that they'll cover me on my bike also.
Will keep u all posted on how it goes and once again thanks for all the help guys.
It really pisses me off, with privelage the cover for a gsxr1000 or Busa is exactly the same at $4200 for liability and comprehensive for me, bike line will cover me on  a gsxr1000 for the same level of cover as progressive for under $1200 but wont cover the Busa at all - damn - would have been very happy with $1200 - or they will include collision for an extra $600 but only on the gixxer - this almost tempts me to look into getting a gsxr1000 but I think I really want the Busa, damn insurance...
MarK.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|kingsolomon12
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077627587 -->

State Farm and Allstate with a car insurred as well will be close most pay under $500. Progressive feels its a Hyper bike over 1000CC's thus it's at least $1000, your age makes it worse $4000. I would try getting it in dads name.

JD

Welcome to the obsession King!

Another vote for state farm. Seems like with the 3K price difference you could buy a throw away car and insure it with SF just to get the discount on the Busa!
wink.gif

Welcome to the obsession King!

Another vote for state farm.  Seems like with the 3K price difference you could buy a throw away car and insure it with SF just to get the discount on the Busa!  
wink.gif
Ye I was thinking exactly that, get a crappy low cost car i.e. a couple $100, insure it with SF then insure the bike as I am sure a crappy car including its insurance would be under $1000 so I could still save a potential $2000 over progressives quote providing I can get coverage for around $1000 with SF. Will have a look for some "s.h.i.t.b.o.x.e.s." - lol - and try get a quote with state farm including the Busa. Anyone got any ideas as to cars I should be looking at?
Thanks for all the welcomes and info guys much appreciated.
MarK.
smile.gif

Back