Iridium Plugs?

i bought some as well. Havent used them yet. I checked with brock davidson about them before i bought them and he indicated that he could see a little diff. on the dyno. so take it for what its worth. the only reason i bought them was to see if i thought it did any better for me at the strip.

Just a question, I know the manual says change the plugs every 7500 miles but that just seems to be a waste. My dads car just had its plugs changed for the FIRST time and it has 240,000 miles... no problems either, engine is still as good with no work done to it.

But yeah, if I were to change mine on the busa it would be the Denso one, love those plugs.

IMO The NGK iridium are a better plug,,, I ran a NGK Iridium plug in my KLR 650
for 30,000 miles, Pulled it out looked at it and stuck it back in, Still looked good,,,I had a new one to replace it with but I saw no need...
I think they are good for at least 30,000 in a Busa,,, I would say minimum
Mike

IMO The NGK iridium are a better plug,,, I ran a NGK Iridium plug in my KLR 650
for 30,000 miles, Pulled it out looked at it and stuck it back in, Still looked good,,,I had a new one to replace it with but I saw no need...
I think they are good for at least 30,000 in a Busa,,, I would say minimum
Mike

+1 - changed the NGK iridium plugs on the XX every 50k and they looked really good even when I pulled them out.

Can't say if it's a good deal, but I have always liked Nippon Denso plugs. Very good quality, but harder to find than NGKs.

Back