Hello everyone

Welcome aboard! Don't know if you own a Busa or not, but no better place to learn than here! :D

Welcome to the funhouse. Let me be the first to ask for pics, cause if I don't someone else is going to. :cool:

We need pictures......................oh, Bike382 beat me to it, oh well.
Welcome to the board.

Lots of gooooood stuff in here, "Like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get"

Ride safe

Welcome, Be sure to post pics...We love pics...

It's a great place to learn about the bike and meet some great people. Definitely adds to the 'Busa experience! Welcome to the board. And yes, post pics!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME</span></span>

Just in case you're wondering, we like pictures.

:beerchug:

Welcome notsureami,m
What do you ride?
Got any picts?
:laugh:
P.S. Be careful, this site is addictive, just ask my wife!

Welcome. Just so you know... If you don't post pics of yourself and/or your bike within 24 hours of your first post, your membership is cancelled and you are banned for life. ;)

Just kidding, sort of... :laugh:

Enjoy the board! :D

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068313209 -->

Welcome aboard! Don't know if you own a Busa or not, but no better place to learn than here! :D
Yo justin, check his signature. Seems he actually has one of everything! ;)

Actually, I'm assuming that it's a "he"... I'm "notsureami"? :super: :laugh:

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068313330 -->

Welcome aboard! Don't know if you own a Busa or not, but no better place to learn than here!
Yo justin, check his signature. Seems he actually has one of everything! ;)

Actually, I'm assuming that it's a "he"... I'm "notsureami"? :super:
BTW notsure,

Bullet is our resident detail man.  Just check out his bike!  You'll find it just about everywhere on the board.
poke.gif

And we are all jealous!  :sad:

BTW Bullet, I missed the sig also.   :sad:

One post and out...You certainly aren'tsure "notsureami"...But I'm sure that I'm the "STUNNAH"...And imsuretowelcomeyouhere"notsureami"... :devil:

sorry...had pc probs. i dont have any pics as of yet. but i do have 03 busa black/gray finally got it 3 weeks so i havnt done any mods or anything to it. i'll post pics as soon as i catch up to technology.

Back