Hello everyone, I'm back..

Busa_70461

Registered
Hello everyone. I'm just checking back in after a three year hiatus since selling my bike. I just wanted to check in and see how things are. Maybe even buy another one, who knows.... I'm loving the way the site has changed, it's nice. Well to my friends and fellow members, I'm back and I will be around. I've missed you guys and ladies.

Oh, come on now, I don't hate! I LOATHE! There IZ a difference! :rofl: Any my apologies for the mis-typing... ZX-14tuRd

Oh, come on now, I don't hate! I LOATHE! There IZ a difference! :rofl: Any my apologies for the mis-typing... ZX-14tuRd

Clever, but it doesn't really have the same ring to it... I'll stick with my version. And this concludes my portion of the thread jack.

I'm just messin with ya Flicka, I happen to like your bike. That green is bad ass. And this is the end of my thread jack as well!

Clever, but it doesn't really have the same ring to it... I'll stick with my version. And this concludes my portion of the thread jack.

Welcome back brother! I sold my busa and ended up with a Harley...I miss the busa

Back