Hello Wallie is Back

Wallie

Registered
It's been a long 8 months that I have been in and out w/out making any post. I'm happy to be back and try to keep track of everything.

Hello to my friend Bubba and everybody else, I hope you guys and gals are doing all right. One more thing let me post a pics of the most beautiful and fastest bike in the org

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Baaa!, (Sorry, couldn't help it)!:laugh:

Glad to have you back Wallie.:beerchug:

I really came to the Org when you were posting a lot and there are several people that kept me here, and you are one of them. I have missed you.
Please keep on the board, much has changed since your last visit.
Now, Where is Lycan? ???
Ride safe bro,
Bubba

it's been so long that I can't even post a pics of the fastes busa here in the org. Let try once more.
Bubba thx for those words I'm going to d my best to keep it here on the board like you said and also thx Nick. I notice there is a lot of new Fellows busa here in the board that is good I hope i can get to meet a few of then.

now here is the pics of the busa that you guys are waiting to see enjoy it

Baaa!, (Sorry, couldn't help it)!:laugh:

Glad to have you back Wallie.:beerchug:

I really came to the Org when you were posting a lot and there are several people that kept me here, and you are one of them. I have missed you.
Please keep on the board, much has changed since your last visit.
Now, Where is Lycan? ???
Ride safe bro,
Bubba

Hello? this thingg on? Wassuuup homeys! :laugh::laugh::welcome:back Wallie!

And the pics are where? Dang meng, you jet on us for some months and you forget how to post pictures!:poke::rofl::rofl:

I was down there like twice in the last 3 months hermano, wish I couldve seen ya!:laugh:

Since you have been gone we now have a more technical ORG, The reason you cant post your pic of the fastest most beautifull Bike on the ORG is because the ORG knows Misty is the most Beautifull and fastest and will not except imposters.

:laugh::laugh:

Here let me Help you.

===================================================================

MISTY.jpg

Welcome Back

MISTY.jpg

Back