Hello All!!!

alpinef82

Registered
Good afternoon everyone. My name is gregg and i'm a...PROUD new owner of an 06 Busa. Located in NJ (2nd worst pothole state (in my opinion next to NYC)), the weather hasnt been too pleasant recently to take the bike out. Short background of myself. Was big into the import car scene. Built a show winning car that competed at national events. I finally grew out of that phase of my life but always wanted a sport bike. Bought an 03 R6 about 3yrs ago when i got my license (bought it off of a girl with 3500 miles on it for $3500). 2yrs later, over heated it (still dont know how) and cracked 2 cyl. walls. Sold that for a little bit of a loss. Waited a year and finally took the plunge this past saturday. Just happened to drive past a dealership in PA i had visited previously and decided to take a look at their inventory on their website on my phone. they had a 2006 gray/blue color scheme busa with 4450 miles on it for 4999$. Turned the car right around and bought it 1hr later. minor lowside with swingarm spools, different windscreen and yoshi chrome slip-ons, the bike is pretty much stock. I promise that i will not be a typical new-b and use the search button before asking questions. Other than that; hello fellow busa owners.

busa1.jpg

welcome home sir thats a good looking BUSA treat her well and she will take care of u.... good to have u GOD BLESS.

Very nice looking bike bro, welcome aboard and dont be afraid to ask questions. We are not like most forums where you get brow beat if you ask a question. We are here to help and glad you found us. :welcome:

Back