heli bars/throttle lock

t5stang91

Registered
does anyone run a throttle lock with heli bars? had a buddy dinkin with my bike today and said he didn't think there was enough room between the switch box and the front of the heli bar. i haven't looked at it yet but was just wondering off hand if anyone has both? maybe a pic? any help appreciated.thanks

I run helibars and a throttle meister, but that doesn't matter if you have stock bars or not..

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

I run helibars and a throttle meister also...I love the throttle meister. For a mechanical system it is very good at relieving the stress on your throttle hand. Of course anytime you have any elevation gain or loss you have to adjust the throttle. Some guys just don't like having to deal with a throttle in a panic situation. I use mine extensively when i am slabbing it...when i see traffic congestion or any sort of situation coming up i twist it off and no big thing..

I have Helibars, Throttle Meister, and a Cramp Buster and wouldn't want to be without them. Spend the money for the Throttle Meister, it's a well made unit and looks a lot better than the plastic lever lock on your handle bars. Search the internet for the best price w/free shipping. Direct from factory was the most expensive.

Back