Hedman Exhaust Tips

MOCKIN U

Registered
As we say OH NO NOT AGAIN!! I know.... I did tons of searching and of the many debates about how shorties definately wont gain power and possibly lose power as many wont agree on that topic no one denies how loud they are but what exactly is too loud? We have videos out there with open headers we can all find but do we have both?

I took a video with open headers and then one with hedman tips so maybe that will give someone new in the future like I am now to see if they are willing to pull the trigger on a less expensive exhaust mod versus the ebay tips that I see so often when I search with no needed mention to some sort of self proclaimed royalty to busa mods......you all know which Lord I reference :rofl:

As for my opinion I wear music ear phones or ear plugs when I ride so the sound is easy to cope with. I do like the fact that people hear me coming which makes me more comfortable. My buddies dont say anything about us when out riding either as many of them have loud bikes too. I am definately getting a really nice system but I just wanted something to wake this thing but and thought I would post this for anyone who will look after me later down the road. Might save them money. I'll try to get a buddy help me with a fly by video or something for sound reference.

Back