Heated Grips?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Are there any good after market heated grips out there?

anyone ... anyone ... ?
rock.gif

If you do go with Aerostich's wrap or other wrap around type of heated grips make sure you understand that they are prone to breakage if moved to much. And that is definitely what you will have happen on the throttle side.

These were given to me as a gift because my fingers turn white (Raynaud's Syndrome) because they are on the leading edge of the grip when riding in the winter.

AeroStich's Heated Grips

Here are a few Reviews

I suppose you might weigh out whether it is worth spending $45.00 to have quick, simple heat or to spend a little more to have an actual grip that is heated. To me; it would make more sense to spend more once than to spend money twice.

Here is a review on  'Oxford Hothands' and 'HotGrips'

They have built a rheostat into the design since I received mine (or just a wheel type dial). I called and talked to the designer at Aerostich and told them that the heat was either BLAIRRING HOT or off. There was no way to regulate the heat so I found myself riding with my hands somewhat off of the handle bar when the heat was on. Not good.

I also had to take a drop of <span style='color:red'>RED</span> paint and place it on the "off" side of the switch so I wouldn't kill the battery like I did when I forgot to turn them off. The wiring is direct-connected straight to the battery.

They eventually broke at connection and have been in a bag every since. Yeah, they work real well in there!  
argue.gif

Back