A'ME Heated Grips

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I just discovered this product--heated grips. I was wondering if anyone is using them and if they work as well as advertised? Here's a quick video.

Heated Grips - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
$139? Wowza! (steep for me) They look like a stellar product and apparently not made in China. I'd like to get a pair of heated grips though...

I've looked into heated grips but will be going with heated gloves instead so I can use it on more than one bike. Plus no installation to deal with, just plug and go.

I've looked into heated grips but will be going with heated gloves instead so I can use it on more than one bike. Plus no installation to deal with, just plug and go.

I have both. Heated gloves are bulky and stiff, but great for the cold weather. The heated grips keep the hands warm in the normal riding gloves when it isn't cold enough to justify the bulk of the heated gloves.

It's 82 degrees here, who needs heated grips. For the record, I use the ones from aerostitch that you can velcro around the grips:thumbsup:

Ame.... Haven't heard that name since my BMX days! In fact, I remember when Oakley's main line was grips, not sunglasses and aparrel!:rofl:

I put them on my 09 back when the temps started dropping into the 40's.. I luv heated grips!! They are awesome even when its in the low 60's.. NO way would I spend 139 bucks for some Resistance wire... I bought mine from Cyclegear on sale for $19.99 and they have been working great!!!

I still got cold finger tips in mid 20's at interstate speeds, but my finger tips would go numb in anything below 45 before the heated grips.

Back