Headlight covers?

Right on. From the few YouTube videos I watched they look wicked and currently free shipping! I'm gonna order mine ASAP too.

And they also sell a paint protecting package for our bikes too. I didn't see a in depth description of what they covered but there must have been 20 pieces for $50.

Disregard the last post those arnt for busas. They sell a 3 piece tank protector kits for busas too.

Looks like according to the reviews, it's a royal PITA to get these installed right on our headlights...they said they sent a tweaked version to the reviewer to see if it worked better, I wonder what came of all that...

the "gallery" shows some great examples of how the different tint colours will look on various bikes...:thumbsup:

I sent a email to them asking them if they have had issues with the busa's. He got back to me right away and said they stand behind their product 100% and will make sure it is "right" in the end. Ordered mine today! I'll keep you posted when I get around to putting it on.

I bought my film from ClearDefender.com

It covers the front nose, headlight, front fender, the lower fairings at the front (either side of the radiator and under the radiator), and some of the rear fairing (where your boots might kick the plastic as you mount/dismount the bike)

It's the first thing I did when I got new plastics.. here's a pic, but you really can't see it in the photo.

Hey Bazmaniaic

Have you got your film on headlight? How did yours turn out? Mine looks so so with headlight off and like ass with light on. Gonna contact lamin soon.

Back