Headlight & turn signal covers

BusaKid

Registered
Where do I get them? i'm looking for the hard plastic covers...not the laminants. CarboTex took my order for the headlight cover, but never sent the item, never charged my card, never returned my calls, never responded to my e-mails...etc...you get the picture. HELP!

Don't understand that one dude. I have ordered from Carbotex twice and with no problems. I have the smoke lens for my headlight. Looks schweeeet.

Brian

Hey Busakid,

For the signals, I suggest the clearalternatives clear signal lenses for the front. Will cost you about $74 and will make your bike look great. The clearalternatives come as a full assembly and also includes amber bulbs. It's a good deal.

Brian

Brian, you just helped me on the other topic, thanks.  But one more question, the smoke headlight cover...is the headlight visible through the smoke cover?  I know it won't be as good as clear but I am a little worried it might be to dark.  Whatcha think?  Thanks Rich

Brian, you just helped me on the other topic, thanks.  But one more question, the smoke headlight cover...is the headlight visible through the smoke cover?  I know it won't be as good as clear but I am a little worried it might be to dark.  Whatcha think?  Thanks Rich
Hey Blas, I don't have any problems with it. It stays on all the time. Works fine in regular traffic, but on dark roads, you would want to run your hi-beam to help illuminate a farther distance ahead of you. Works great though.

Brian

Back